Cedar County, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
See Utah State Archives.
23 marriages from 10 Apr 1856 to 31 Jan 1861 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 686. WorldCat entry. FHL Book 973 D274 2002.
- ↑ Deon C. Greer, Atlas of Utah ((Ogden), Utah : Weber State College, 1981), 162, 164. WorldCat entry. FHL Q Book 979.2 E7a.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Utah Division of Archives and Records Service "Cedar County (Utah). Probate Court Minutes" in Division of Archives and Records Service at http://www.archives.state.ut.us/research/inventories/17493.html (accessed 10 August 2011).
- This page was last modified on 16 August 2011, at 02:43.
- This page has been accessed 1,132 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More