Cedar County, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
See Utah State Archives.
23 marriages from 10 Apr 1856 to 31 Jan 1861 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 686. WorldCat entry. FHL Book 973 D274 2002.
- ↑ Deon C. Greer, Atlas of Utah ((Ogden), Utah : Weber State College, 1981), 162, 164. WorldCat entry. FHL Q Book 979.2 E7a.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Utah Division of Archives and Records Service "Cedar County (Utah). Probate Court Minutes" in Division of Archives and Records Service at http://www.archives.state.ut.us/research/inventories/17493.html (accessed 10 August 2011).
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 04:04.
- This page has been accessed 3,616 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page