Centre for Buckinghamshire StudiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- County Hall
|Tuesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|1st Wednesday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5:30pm|
|1st Thursday||9am - 7pm|
|Friday||9am - 5:30pm|
|1st Saturday||9am - 4pm|
|3rd Saturday||9am - 4pm|
Directions, maps, and public transportation:
Internet sites and databases:
- Internet site
- Catalogue (Access to Archives)
- Subscription to Ancestry
- Buckinghamshire Trade Directories 1792-1832
- Archdeaconry of Buckingham Marriage Licences
- Parish registers
- Nonconformist registers
- Local newspapers
- Quarter and petty session courts
- Landed estates
- Historic maps
- ↑ 'Opening times,' Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies, http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/centre-for-buckinghamshire-studies/opening-times/, accessed 24 February 2014.
- This page was last modified on 6 March 2014, at 23:51.
- This page has been accessed 872 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page