Charles River Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1634
- Renamed 1642
Records have not been found for the period this parish was in existence (1630s-1642). Later records do survive, after the parish was renamed, see: Yorkhampton Parish.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 3,752 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki