Charleston County, South Carolina BiographyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
United States South Carolina Charleston County Biography
- [Bentham] Simons, R. Bentham. "A Charleston Forty-Niner," [Life of Charles Mayrant Bentham] The South Carolina Historical Magazine, Vol. 57, No. 3 (Jul., 1956), pp. 156-178. Digital version at JSTOR ($).
- [Boardman] Boardman, Timothy and Samuel Ward Boardman. Log-book of Timothy Boardman Kept on Board the Privateer Oliver Cromwell, During a Cruise from New London, Ct., to Charleston, S.C., and Return in 1778; also, a Biographical Sketch of the Author. Albany: J. Munsell's Sons, 1885. FHL Fiche 6019638; digital versions at Google Books; Internet Archive; Project Gutenberg.
- [Egan] Walsh, Walter Richard. "Edmund Egan: Charleston's Rebel Brewer," The South Carolina Historical Magazine, Vol. 56, No. 4 (Oct., 1955), pp. 200-204. Digital version at JSTOR ($).
- [Freneau] Leary, Lewis. "Philip Freneau in Charleston," The South Carolina Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Vol. 42, No. 3 (Jul., 1941), pp. 89-98. Digital version at JSTOR ($).
- [Manigault] Crouse, Maurice A. "Gabriel Manigault: Charleston Merchant," The South Carolina Historical Magazine, Vol. 68, No. 4 (Oct., 1967), pp. 220-231. Digital version at JSTOR ($). Republished in Vol. 101, No. 2 (Apr. 2000):98-109. Digital version at JSTOR ($).
- [Ramsay] Ramsay, David. Memoirs of Martha Laurens Ramsay, Who Died in Charleston, S.C. on the 10th of June, 1811, in the 52d Year of Her Age. With Extracts from Her Diary, Letters, and Other Private Papers, and Also, From Letters Written to Her, By Her Father, Henry Laurens, 1771, 1776. Glasgow: Andrew and John M. Duncan, 1818. Digital version at Internet Archive.
- [Wells] Gould, Christopher. "Robert Wells, Colonial Charleston Printer," The South Carolina Historical Magazine, Vol. 79, No. 1 (Jan., 1978), pp. 23-49. Digital version at JSTOR ($).
This page was last modified on 31 October 2012, at 21:27.
This page has been accessed 1,428 times.