Cherokee Orphan Training School (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Transferred to Sequoyah, 1 November 1924.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Cherokee Orphan School, 1912-1924, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 12, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm numbers 17242230).
A census of the employees of Cherokee Training School in 1920 is part of the regular federal census for that year. The listing is at the end of the listing for Park Hill Township, Cherokee County, Oklahoma (Enumeration District 20, Sheet 14A).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,062 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page