Chester Montana Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The library includes 2 internet computers with free access to many genealogy cites and two workers available for assistance. Microfilms and microfiche may be ordered and read. The library includes a copy machine and scanner. People and visitors to the area are welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 580 West Jefferson Chester MT 59522 United States
- Use Southwest door.
- Parking available.
Most Saturdays 9-5
- Call (1-406-759-5133) to verify hours:
Closed November 15
Closed all major holidays:
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- about 125 films purchased by patrons.
- a microfiche collection
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 2 computers, 1 copy machine, microfilm and microfiche readers
Resources in the Local Area
Liberty County Library: Section on local genealogy
Broken Mountains Genealogy Society
- This page was last modified on 1 November 2014, at 15:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,712 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page