Cheyenne and Arapaho Indian School (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A census of the employees and pupils of Cheyenne and Arapaho School in 1920 is part of the regular federal census for that year. The listing is at the end of the listing for Reno Township, Canadian County, Oklahoma (Enumeration District 85, Sheets 6A, 6B, 7A and 7B).
A census of the employees and pupils of Cheyenne and Arapaho School in 1930 is part of the regular federal census for that year. The listing is part of the listing for Canadian County, Oklahoma (Enumeration District #9-5, Sheets 1A, and 1B).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 24 February 2009, at 17:44.
- This page has been accessed 571 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More