Chile Record Selection TableEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
See the tutorials in FamilySearch.org pertaining to Latin American research to help you get started.
This table can help you decide which records to search.
- In column 1, find the category closest to your research goal.
- In column 2, find the types of records that are most likely to have the information you need.
- In column 3, find additional record types that may be useful.
- Then search for articles in FamilySearch Wiki for Chile and the record type you chose. Each article gives information about the records, how to search them, and how to find them in the FamilySearch Catalog. Some records are not at the Family History Library.
Note: The terms used in columns 2 and 3 are the same as the topic headings used in FamilySearch Wiki and in the Locality Search of the FamilySearch Catalog. Also, records containing previous research - genealogy, biography, history, periodicals, and societies - could provide information for nearly all research goals, but these have not been listed unless they are especially helpful.
- This page was last modified on 25 January 2016, at 05:33.
- This page has been accessed 1,376 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News