China PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A periodical is a regularly published magazine, newsletter, or journal. Journals are published by societies created for the study of family history, local history, or one surname. Articles in journals often include:
- Family genealogies and pedigrees.
- Transcripts of church records, migration lists, and cemetery records.
- Suggestions for research procedures.
- Information about local records, archives, and services.
- Book advertisements and book reviews.
- Research advertisements.
- Researcher’s queries or requests for information about their ancestors.
- Chinese Periodicals in the Library of Congress : A Bibliography
- Chinese Studies Internet Resources - Richard C Rudolph East Asia Library
- Electronic Resources - The University of Hong Kong Libraries
- This page was last modified on 6 January 2012, at 09:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,215 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page