China PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A periodical is a regularly published magazine, newsletter, or journal. Journals are published by societies created for the study of family history, local history, or one surname. Articles in journals often include:
- Family genealogies and pedigrees.
- Transcripts of church records, migration lists, and cemetery records.
- Suggestions for research procedures.
- Information about local records, archives, and services.
- Book advertisements and book reviews.
- Research advertisements.
- Researcher’s queries or requests for information about their ancestors.
- Chinese Periodicals in the Library of Congress : A Bibliography
- Chinese Studies Internet Resources - Richard C Rudolph East Asia Library
- Electronic Resources - The University of Hong Kong Libraries
- This page was last modified on 6 January 2012, at 09:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,508 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News