Chuckatuck Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Chuckatuck Parish has served Nansemond County, Virginia. Also known as St. John's Church. Located in Chuckatuck.
- abt 1643
No colonial records of Chuckatuck Parish are known to survive.
- St. John's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- Colonial Churches Blog: St. John's Chuckatuck Includes photographs and history
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 16 July 2011, at 02:15.
- This page has been accessed 1,153 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More