Chuckatuck Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Chuckatuck Parish has served Nansemond County, Virginia. Also known as St. John's Church. Located in Chuckatuck.
- abt 1643
No colonial records of Chuckatuck Parish are known to survive.
- St. John's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- Colonial Churches Blog: St. John's Chuckatuck Includes photographs and history
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 3,550 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki