LDS Church RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
The following articles describe records created primarily by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- LDS Census gives information about censuses taken by the Church to locate and count Church members.
- LDS Emigration and Immigration describes the records of Saints who emigrated from Britain, Europe, and Scandinavia, and the journey of the pioneers to Utah.
- LDS Membership Records explains how to find the local branch, ward, stake, or mission documents that show the births, blessings of children, baptisms, confirmations, marriages, move-ins and move-outs, and deaths of Latter-day Saints.
- LDS Missionaries gives information about indexes and records of members who served full-time missions for the Church.
- LDS Patriarchal Blessings discusses how to find copies of blessings given by Church patriarchs, and explains their genealogical value.
- LDS Priesthood Records explains what quorum records are, how to find them, and how to trace priesthood lineages.
- LDS Temple Records describes how to locate official documents created by temple recorders showing living and proxy priesthood ordinations, endowments, sealings to parents, and sealings to spouse.
- Ward Membership Records
- This page was last modified on 1 August 2009, at 19:44.
- This page has been accessed 5,882 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More