Churches and Chapels of St Paul Hammersmith in Pre-1900Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here's the list of Churches and Chapels of St Paul Hammersmith in Pre-1900 as follows:
- All Souls, Harlesden - 1875
- Christ Church Chapel, Blyth Rd, Hammersmith - 1880
- Holy Innocents, Dalling Rd, Hammersmith - 1891
- St John the Evangelst w/ Holy Innocents, Glenthorne Rd - 1859
- St Luke - 1872
- St Mark's Mission, Crisp Rd, Hammersmith -
- St Mary's Chapel- 1813
- St Mary, Stamford Brook - 1888
- St Matthew w/ Chrst Chrch, W. Kensington Prk - 1872
- St Paul Hammersmith - 1664
- St Peter, Black Lion Lane - 1829
- St Saviour, Cobbold Road - 1886
- St Simon - 1880
- St Stephen, Acton Road - 1850
- St Thomas, Shepherd's Bush - 1882
- This page was last modified on 5 May 2012, at 14:22.
- This page has been accessed 435 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More