Churches and Chapels of St Paul Hammersmith in Pre-1900Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here's the list of Churches and Chapels of St Paul Hammersmith in Pre-1900 as follows:
- All Souls, Harlesden - 1875
- Christ Church Chapel, Blyth Rd, Hammersmith - 1880
- Holy Innocents, Dalling Rd, Hammersmith - 1891
- St John the Evangelst w/ Holy Innocents, Glenthorne Rd - 1859
- St Luke - 1872
- St Mark's Mission, Crisp Rd, Hammersmith -
- St Mary's Chapel- 1813
- St Mary, Stamford Brook - 1888
- St Matthew w/ Chrst Chrch, W. Kensington Prk - 1872
- St Paul Hammersmith - 1664
- St Peter, Black Lion Lane - 1829
- St Saviour, Cobbold Road - 1886
- St Simon - 1880
- St Stephen, Acton Road - 1850
- St Thomas, Shepherd's Bush - 1882
- This page was last modified on 5 May 2012, at 14:22.
- This page has been accessed 552 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki