Cimarron County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Cimarron County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|County Seat||Boise City|
|Address|| Cimarron County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 145
Boise City, Oklahoma 73933-0145
- Baca County, Colorado
- Dallam County, Texas
- Morton County, Kansas
- Sherman County, Texas
- Union County, New Mexico
For tips on accessing Cimarron County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cimarron County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 13 March 2013, at 17:03.
- This page has been accessed 1,004 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More