Cleveland County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Cleveland County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Cleveland County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Address|| Cleveland County Courthouse|
201 S. Jones Ave.
Norman, Oklahoma 73069-6046
Cleveland County Courthouse
201 S Jones Avenue
Norman, OK 73069-6046
County Clerk has land and military discharge records from 1889;
Clerk Court has military, divorce, probate and court records
1890--Cleveland County was created in 1890 from unassigned lands.
County seat: Norman 
For tips on accessing Cleveland County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cleveland County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 13 March 2013, at 17:09.
- This page has been accessed 1,141 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More