Clinton, Dutchess County, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Kirkland Town Library
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Phone: (315) 853-2038
TTY Phone: (315) 853-1785
Monday - Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday 10am - 6pm
Clinton Historical Society
One Fountain Street
PO Box 42
Clinton, NY 13323
Wednesday 1:00 - 3:00
Saturday 11:00 - 2:00
1st Wednesday of each month from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
1215 Centre Road (County Route 18)
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Clinton, Dutchess County, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Elizabeth Petty Bentley, Genealogy Address Book (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2009), 399-401.
- ↑ Elizabeth Petty Bentley, Genealogist's Address Book: State and Local Resources, with Special Resources Including Ethnic and Religious Organizations, 6th ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 399. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24ben 2009.
- This page was last modified on 12 January 2012, at 18:46.
- This page has been accessed 487 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More