Colombia MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colombia Through the Centuries
- Colombia's provinces in the early 21st century
- Northwest South America, including Colombia's provinces, in 1924
- Northwest South America, including New Granada's (Colombia's) provinces, in 1856
- Northwest South America in 1800
- Northern South America in 1708
- South America in 1650
Historical Map Links
- Historia territorial de Colombia (Wikipedia in Spanish) Excellent maps, and easy to understand dates even without translating the page to English.
- David Rumsey Colombian Map Collection Excellent collection of 93 maps.
- Historical Maps from the Biblioteca Luis Ángel Arango del Banco de la República Colombian website with excellent maps, including departamento, city, and regional historic maps as well as of the country. Also, the Atlas de José Manuel Restrepo from 1827.
- Fronteras de Colombia Website fromt the Geographical Society of Colombia and National Ministry of Education. The maps are not high resolution, but the timeline of Colombia's development of geographical boundaries is explained clearly. (In Spanish).
Political Divisions Map LinksColombia in the Western Hemisphere:
The departamentos of Colombia:
- This page was last modified on 10 April 2014, at 17:33.
- This page has been accessed 998 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki