Colorado Civilian Conservation Corps Statewide Enrollment IndexEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
If you are searching for a young man in Colorado between the ages of 17 and 28 in the years between 1933-1942, you might find him in the enrollment index of the Colorado Civilian Conservation Corps. The CCC was open to young men from families in financial need and was a program during the Depression era where camps were established and where young men worked on forest and conservation projects.
The index provides:
- The given and last name
- Colorado county of residence
- Birth date
- CCC camp number
or search Google.com for CCC Colorado enrollment
Scroll down to: CCC Enrollment Index
The enrollment index is free.
The full enrollment may be accessed through the Colorado State Archives. There is an email request at:
- http://www.colorado.gov/dpa/doit/archives/ccc/cccscope.html which will also state the fees for the full enrollment record.
- A sample form is shown under Series Descriptions which may found on the first page of the web address.
- Information on an application may include: applicant's name and address, citizenship, birthplace, employment status, usual trade or occupation, and education. Sometimes there is recorded height, weight and marital status.
- This page was last modified on 27 February 2010, at 00:42.
- This page has been accessed 1,009 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki