Colorado PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major genealogical periodicals and magazines helpful for Colorado research are:
- Boulder Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1969-. Published by the Boulder Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 3246, Boulder, Colorado 80307-3246. (Family History Library book 978.863/B1 B2b; fiche 6048579-97, Volumes 2-20.)
- The Colorado Genealogist. 1939-. Published by the Colorado Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 9218, Denver, Colorado 80209-0218. (Family History Library book 978.8 B2cg; on Family History Library film 1421853 items 5-14, Volumes 1-10.) There is a subject index for 1939 to 1981.
- Pinon Whispers. 1980-. Published by the Southeastern Colorado Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 4207, Pueblo, Colorado 81003-0207. (Family History Library book 978.8 D25p.)
- This page was last modified on 9 July 2012, at 19:03.
- This page has been accessed 1,855 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More