Colorado PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major genealogical periodicals and magazines helpful for Colorado research are:
- Boulder Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1969-. Published by the Boulder Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 3246, Boulder, Colorado 80307-3246. (Family History Library book 978.863/B1 B2b; fiche 6048579-97, Volumes 2-20.)
- The Colorado Genealogist. 1939-. Published by the Colorado Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 9218, Denver, Colorado 80209-0218. (Family History Library book 978.8 B2cg; on Family History Library film 1421853 items 5-14, Volumes 1-10.) There is a subject index for 1939 to 1981.
- Pinon Whispers. 1980-. Published by the Southeastern Colorado Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 4207, Pueblo, Colorado 81003-0207. (Family History Library book 978.8 D25p.)
- This page was last modified on 9 July 2012, at 19:03.
- This page has been accessed 2,835 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page