Colorado Springs Colorado North Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours Location Map:
- 8710 Lexington Dr Colorado Springs CO 80920-4309 United States
FHC Director: Allan Slade 1 719-528-6531 719-237-3566
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00PM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Jan 1 – 6 New Year’s Holiday
- Jan 18 – 20 Martin Luther King Jr Weekend
- Feb 15 – 17 President’s Day Weekend
- Mar 22 – 31 Spring Break
- Apr 5 – 6 LDS General Conference
- Apr 18 – 20 Good Friday Easter
- May 24 – 26 Memorial Day Weekend
- July 4 – 6 4th of July Weekend
- Aug 30 – Sep 2 Labor Day Weekend
- Oct 4 – 5 LDS General Conference
- Nov 11 Veterans Day
- Nov 22 – 30 Thanksgiving Week
- Dec 20, 2014 – Jan 4, 2015 Christmas holiday
- Snow closures follow District 20 and District 38
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:13.
- This page has been accessed 830 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki