Colorado WWI Civilian Service Questionaires Index, 1917-1922Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colorado State Archives has an Index to the questionaires that were complied for a survey of the service by the home front during WWI for the period 1917 to 1922. The questionaires requested the following information:
- City and County of residence
- Detail of service of any kind in aid of the war
- Names of organizations and offices held in aid of war
- Nature of duties performed
- Drives participated in
- Names of others who did notable civilian war work
- Date of record
The Index provides the following information:
- Instrument type
- This page was last modified on 20 January 2011, at 20:27.
- This page has been accessed 593 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page