Colville Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Center Contacts and Hours
- Location Map
- 260 E Juniper, Colville, WA 99114 United States
Family History Center Director: Janet Pearl Thomas - 1 509-684-3119 - 1 509-680-2162
Family History Consultants: Kathy Ochs - 1-509-684-1213, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosie Carnline - 1-509-684-5393, email@example.com
- Tuesday 10:00 am. - 6:00 pm.
- Wednesday 11:00 am. - 3:00 pm.
- Thursday 10:00 am. - 6:00 pm.
- Closed the weeks of 4th of July, Christmas and New Year
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 4 microfilm readers and one microfilm reader with digital scanner and printer
- 2 microfiche readers
- 4 patron computers with 3 printers available
- 2 scanner/copiers
- Wireless internet access
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Extensive list of local resources available Stevens County Washington page.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
See Family Search Wiki page for Stevens County for links and other resources
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:56.
- This page has been accessed 1,519 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki