Colville Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 260 E Juniper Colville WA 99114 United States
- [mailto: WA_Colville@ldsmail.net WA_Colville@ldsmail.net]
The week of the 4th of July: Christmas and New Year:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 4 microfilm readers and one microfilm reader with digital scanner and printer
- 2 microfiche readers
- 4 patron computers with 3 printers available
- 2 scanner/copiers
- Wireless internet access
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Extensive list of local resources available Stevens County Washington page.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
See Family Search Wiki page for Stevens County for links and other resources
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 19 March 2015, at 22:17.
- This page has been accessed 1,892 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More