Community Meeting Agenda 23 June 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- The "bug" preventing contributors from linking several inline citations to one footnote is not a bug, but user error. For an explanation, see Talk:New Sweden. Give kudos to Chris Johnson on his user talk page for sleuthing this! Ritcheymt 14:18, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- We have reached concensus on the way links to WorldCat and FHL numbers should be referenced. Is it time to add that decision to the Wiki Style Guide? I had the question come up from a currently serving missionary at JSMB this morning. And are we calling it "Wiki Style Guide" or "Manual of Style?" Or has that been determined? Jbparker 16:38, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Question of the Week
Is there a review process for deletion of page requests? dsammy 19:56, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Carryover from Last Week
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:03.
- This page has been accessed 380 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More