Community Meeting Agenda 29 December 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
- Work around for the horrible new Wiki login that hardly ever works. DiltsGD 23:22, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
There was an issue nearly two weeks ago when they first tried to introduce FamilySearch Account/LDS Account, but since last Thursday everything has worked perfectly. It may be a side issue due to tonight's extreme sluggishness or outright stalling when trying to load a wiki page, I've also noted this happening on other places such as nFS over the last few days as well. Hopefully, this will be resolved before the next user group meeting, which will not be the 29th, but on January 5. JamesAnderson 02:33, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:03.
- This page has been accessed 620 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More