Community Meeting Agenda 2 February 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To Attend the Meeting:
- Go to agenda; Click to join meeting ID 8760 and click the "Attend Meeting" button.
- I'm getting an error with ID 8531 Laralee 21:02, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- Select the desired "Connect Me" options and enter the phone number that you want MeetingPlace to call you at
- Click the Connect button
To Attend the Meeting Without Using your Computer:
- Dial into 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
- Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 8760 and join the meeting
Agenda and Notes
Now You See, Now You Don't See
Hood River County, Oregon map - visible line comment "showing location of Hood River County"
In past I could add the line comment. Now I can't because the line comments are invisible in more recent edits not only by me but also others, too. dsammy 22:17, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Is this when you are editing, or after you have done the edit that includes the line comment? If it is after the edit is done and it is supposed to show, it is because the programming of the feature is not complete because when you program a function, it should work across all browsers. If it is not showing at all when you are actually filling in the edit information, then it is the general program somewhere that is broken. JamesAnderson
- In very old edits, I was able to add px|xxxxxx]] and they stay visible when in wikitext and saved. Now in wikitext, the line is gone yet it stay visible to the public. How? I was checking to refresh my memory how it was done before I add maps elsewhere. dsammy 03:54, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
It has been very slow doing any work last night and today. dsammy 22:17, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Didn't observe anything different myself, was probably net congestion. JamesAnderson 03:28, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
Unable to change my preferences
During the next 30 days there will be a project to clean up the footer links that appear on every page in the Wiki. Your ideas and feedback are needed. In past community meetings, there were discussions about how hard it was to know the right option to choose (Contact Us, Technical Support, Feedback, Forums, etc.) Now's your chance to help get it right! Here's what it looks like today:
Stay informed by visiting the FamilySearch Wiki Forum and by viewing the following pages:
- This page was last modified on 1 June 2013, at 06:55.
- This page has been accessed 1,086 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More