Community Wiki Support Meeting 10 Oct 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3030; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:30 am. Mountain time on Mondays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Agenda for today's meeting
- Maintenance Report
- Through the end of the year - what do we want to accomplish?
- Maintenance work
- Dead Links - finish by December (have a week or two where we focus specifically on that).
- Recruit enough people to have them responsible for one section each.
- Training & Mentoring - Need to re-structure the Thursday 2:00pm training meetings and find a trainer
- Moderating - Clarify Moderator responsibilities - are they part of the governance process? As responsibilities are defined, go to each moderator and check individually to ensure that they are willing to accept the new responsibilities.
What are the benefits???? (be seen as an expert in the community?)
- Governance - Procedures are worked out, but now need to work out how moderators are part of the process.
- Wiki Trainers -
- This page was last modified on 16 January 2012, at 19:05.
- This page has been accessed 442 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More