Community Wiki Support Meeting 13 March 2012Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
- Team members who are taking extra maintenance tasks and have trained for those. We are seeing progress and thanks to Sandra for training
Updates and follow up
Wiki Upgrade - as we see any problems, make sure they get reported so Jira's can be created. Be vigilant and make sure e-mails get sent with any problems.
Improve the Wiki
- When we add the Historical records template, we need to remove the Helpme template
- Lee has been calling local family history centers to remind them to update their pages and offer help
- Encouage bloggers to advertise success stories in the Wiki
- Lee will check wikipedia to see if we could have something on the Main page that would lead to success stories
- FHC's in England - pages are requesting information about their centers. How do we get that information added?
- Check new locator in FamilySearch Labs and give feedback
- Can we have a link added to direct them to the Wiki page for the centers? - Janell will check on it
- This page was last modified on 13 March 2012, at 15:46.
- This page has been accessed 399 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki