Community Wiki Support Meeting 17 April 2012Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:00 am. Mountain time on Tuesdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
- Blake Reneau
- Jana Stokes - helping with Utah content
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance status - Good progress, but pages with Unresolved Issues need attention. Do we need a committee to work on these, or make assignments to specific people? Should this topic be better in Content, rather than Administrative?
Maintenance Report - Sandra
- Uncategorized pages are down to about 800. Most of the rest are indexing pages that we can't control.
- Many of the other categories are at zero and progress is being made.
- Unresolved pages - some may not be able to be resolved.
- What is the process for handling Unresolved pages?
- Our team may not be able to address some of these issues. We can bring them into the open to get more discussion on them.
- We might make simple changes if there is a consensus on the page.
- We can build consensus by posting on the Talk page or in Forums - or post to several other user talk pages for opinions
- Ask someone else to take a look at it and get opinions - especially for older posts.
- Some pages may need to be addressed in our 1:00 meetings.
- Ken will deal with the England unresolved pages
- Family History Centers - Lee has been contacting some about their pages and Talk pages.
Improve the Wiki
- This page was last modified on 11 May 2012, at 22:26.
- This page has been accessed 352 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki