Community Wiki Support Meeting 20 March 2012Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:30 am. Mountain time on Tuesdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
- Rick Long
Kudos go to ...
- Duplication/Merge category is at zero - cleanup has been done (Caroline)
- To everyone who worked on extra assignments
Updates and follow up
- Categories - category is growing
- We need to get the articles in the correct categories, as they exist now
- Historical Records template is high (25) - need to make sure these really are correct - Ken will follow up on that.
- Lynda will contact Jean Robbins about training a member of their team
- Foreign Wiki's - Charles is getting feedback from sisters in South American with articles that need to be translated.
- First 5 articles in languages will be ready soon
Improve the Wiki
- Add link to Chat on more pages in the Wiki (future)
- Ken - question about how a family history center was created - it's not part of the History
- We need to check the history of the Talk page and the main page
- Problems since update
- Problem with widget for voting capability that showed up this weekend -
- Captions on images -
- image map pages that are not in a template
- This page was last modified on 11 May 2012, at 22:28.
- This page has been accessed 310 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki