Community Wiki Support Meeting 27 March 2012Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:00 am. Mountain time on Tuesdays You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist. Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Meeting Agenda Introduce new members
Jana Stokes - starting to work on US County pages- learning about the Wiki
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Historical Records Template
- We need moderators for England, especially, so that we refer questions about content to them to be handled and helped
- Announcement on Forums? (Discuss in afternoon meeting)
- Wiki Promotions page
- Copyright template - how to handle - verify that person complaining is the actual copyright representative
- Support page - will be amended to reflect certain tasks in specific time slots
- AmDocs should be checked on each shift
- Categories - FHL pages are being created without categories or incomplete categories
- We can categorize pages if we catch them and are sure what category they should be in, but if we aren't sure about the category, we should contact the contributor to have it added
- Training on categories next Tues. in this meeting
- This page was last modified on 11 May 2012, at 22:30.
- This page has been accessed 220 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More