Community Wiki Support Meeting 7 February 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance report - Sandra
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
- Browser NotePad Tool - Lee
- Review process for outgoing calls in InContact
Improve the Wiki
- When we are creating "Wanted" pages, if we don't finish the page immediately, we should put a stub template on it.
- As we add the stub templates, we should go to stub sorting categories and add the stub that applies.
- As we get volunteers helping, have them put a stub template on the page at the beginning, so that if it doesn't get finished right away, it will show up as a stub and can be completed later. For volunteers, they will just use the simple stub template.
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 7 February 2013, at 17:30.
- This page has been accessed 390 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki