Comprehensive List of Chapels and District Churches within the Civil Parish Boundaries of St Margaret WestminsterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Westminster St Margaret, Middlesex page.
Here is a comprehensive list of chapels and district churches within the civil parish boundaries of St Margaret Westminster:
- All Saints, Knightsbridge - 1849
- Christ Church, Broadway - 1840
- Holy Trinity, Knightsbridge - 1658
- (used to be Knightsbridge Chapel ca. 1629)
- St Andrew, Victoria Street - 1856
- St John the Evangelist Westminster - 1728
- St Margaret Westminster - 1539
- St Mary under Croft - (chapel used for MP's and their families)
- St Peter, The Abbey - 1607 (Westminster Abbey)
- St Peter, Regent St, Westminster - 1861
- St Stephen's Royal Chapel, Westminster (ancient; privy chapel royal for the royal families) -
- This page was last modified on 19 November 2013, at 23:43.
- This page has been accessed 312 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More