Connecticut MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The following websites have historic Connecticut maps:
- Perry-Castaneda Library, Map Collection, Connecticut Maps
- National Atlas of the United States has printable maps.
- United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties.
- University of Connecticut. University Libraries. Map and Geographic Information Center.
- University of Southern Maine. The Cartographic Creation of New England. © 2012 University of Southern Maine
- mytopo. Historical Maps.
The Family History Library has Connecticut maps for many years. It also has Hartford and New Haven city ward maps dating from 1850 to 1899 FHL film 1377700; Hartford FHL fiches 6016650-54, New Haven FHL fiches 6016688-94.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:15.
- This page has been accessed 2,023 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More