FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelinesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Contributor Guidelines)
- The Purpose and appropriate topics page explains the policy, a widely accepted standard that all contributors should normally follow. Changes made to it should reflect consensus. This page also explains what the "FamilySearch Wiki is not", what topics should be limited and topics the community should discuss.
- Keeping a neutral point of view is a goal and one to keep in mind when contributing to the Wiki.
- Using different languages The Wiki is now in 11 languages and connections to them are at the bottom of the main page.
- Dispute resolution, a important policy and this article describes what to do when you have a dispute with another contributor, and the steps to resolve the disagreement that may result.
- Conditions of Use under which we are allowed to use the Wiki have been developed by consensus.
- Accuracy and collaboration For a view of the use both being results within the Wiki.
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc. Questions about each can be answered in this page.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
- Copyrights Rules and ideas to help avoid breaking the copyright rules.
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 17 September 2013, at 21:30.
- This page has been accessed 2,587 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki