Coplin Plantation, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
United States Maine Franklin Coplin Plantation
Coplin Plantation, also known as Copelin Plantation, is a Maine plantation in the forests of Franklin County. It was first organized from Township 1 R3 WBKP as part of Bloomfield Plantation in 1841. Bloomfield Plantation became part of Jackson Plantation in 1845. Coplin Plantation was set off from Jackson Plantation in 1866.   
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 68, 71, and 81 (digital pp. 77, 80, and 90). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- ↑ Bloomfield in Miscellaneous Municipal Records Filed with the State section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 21 September 2013).
- ↑ Coplin Plantation, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- ↑ Legal History of Jackson Plantation, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 21 September 2013).
Adjacent towns: Franklin Co.: Carrabassett Valley | Dallas Plantation | Eustis | Township 1 R2 WBKP (Redington Twp) | Township 2 R3 WBKP (Lang Twp) | Township 2 R4 WBKP (Tim Pond Twp) | T4 R3 BKP WKR (Wyman Twp) | Somerset Co.: Township 4 R3 BKP WKR (Bigelow Twp)
|This Maine-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:13.
- This page has been accessed 890 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More