Cortlandt, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1741-1830 - "Records of Baptisms of the Reformed Dutch Church of Cortlandtown, Westchester County, New York," The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1741-1795: Vol. 73, No. 2 (Apr. 1942):136-143; 1796-1813: Vol. 73, No. 3 (Jul. 1942):190-199; 1814-1830: Vol. 73, No. 4 (Oct. 1942):281-286. Digital version at New York Family History ($); FHL Book 974.7 B2n v. 73.
- 1741–1832 Reformed Dutch Church FHL Film 1928067 Items 5 - 7 Microfilm of manuscripts at archives, Reformed Church in America, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Baptisms (1741-1832), pastor's book (1831-1894), and baptisms and marriages (1774-1832).
Archives, Libraries and Museums
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Cortlandt, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2012, at 20:03.
- This page has been accessed 1,783 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page