Court of the Manor of Skegby and TeversalEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Herefordshire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
The original records are deposited at the Nottinghamshire Archives.
Add information about the manuscript, printed and digital records in this location.
Some enrolled wills, 1721-1858, in Skegby court rolls.
Family History Library Records
Manor of Skegby and Teversal.
- This page was last modified on 16 February 2010, at 22:59.
- This page has been accessed 470 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki