Court of the Peculiar of KinoultonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Herefordshire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
An index is available at the Society of Genealogists in London. The records below include an index.
The original records are deposited at the Nottinghamshire Archives.
- Original wills, bonds and inventories, 1730-1846
- Probate act books, 1719-1846
Contact the archives for assistance.
Family History Library Records
Films can be viewed in the library or in a family history centers.
The parish of Kinoulton only, where the vicar was styled as 'Commissary.'
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2011, at 15:17.
- This page has been accessed 649 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More