Coventry England Family History CentresEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Centre article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Coventry England Family History Centre, based in the church on Riverside Close, serves primarily the church and community of Warwickshire.
Centre Contacts and Hours
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Riverside Close, Coventry, CV3 4AT
- Free car park off Riverside Close.
- Use the side entrance to the building next to the car park. Turn right when you enter the Chapel and go through the double doors. The Family History Centre is on right hand side of the corridor.
Telephone: 02476 303316
- Tuesday: 10:00am to 12:00 noon; 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am to 12:00 noon; 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am to 12:00 noon; 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- A number of records on microfilm and microfiche are permanently available at Coventry Family History Centre. To check if we have anything of interest to you, please call us during opening hours, and we will consult our catalogue.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers
- Film and fiche readers.
- Four computers
Staff Research Specialties
- Individual help and advice given free of charge.
- Please phone during opening hours for an appointment
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Centre
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:00.
- This page has been accessed 602 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki