Cranberry Township Pennsylvania Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Cranberry Family History Center services Allegheny County and Butler County residents and other areas in the North Hills areas of Pittsburgh, PA.
Center Contacts and Hours
- google maps.com
- 2771 Rochester Road Cranberry Township PA 16066 United States
- Enter on the south side of the building. Ring the doorbell or knock on the door labeled Family History Center.
Summer hours July 16, July 30 and August 13 11am to 2pm
- Other times E-Mail PA_CranberryTwp@ldsmail.net for an appointment:
- Closed all holidays:
Watch for Fall Classes Coming Soon!
All classes held in the FHC at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints building at 2771 Rochester Road in Cranberry Township. Registration is requested. To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All classes will start at 10:00 A.M.
Classes can be held Wednesday evenings at 7:00 P.M. upon request.
- FamilySearch Catalog: You may order films on familysearch.org online and then have them sent to our center for viewing.. We have an extended loan collection of Allegheny and Butler county films, as well as many New York, Eastern European, Welsh and Italian films. We also have a collection of microfiche.
- We have several genealogy reference books and also local county books of cemetery listings, local family histories, and several years of Butler county obituaries.
- Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment
- We have 4 manual film readers, one digital scanner reader (you may make an appointment time to reserve it), 10 computers with the FHC Portal, a printer, a copier, a flatbed scanner, and a microfiche reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
North Hills Genealogists
Volunteer at the Center - We would love to have you!
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:26.
- This page has been accessed 1,682 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki