Creek County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Creek County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Creek County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Creek County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|Address|| Creek County Courthouse|
317 E. Lee Ave.
Sapulpa, Oklahoma 74066
Creek County Courthouse
317 E Lee Avenue
Sapulpa, OK 74066
Clerk Court has marriage records from 1907,
divorce, probate and court records; County Clerk
has land records from 1907; District Court in Bristow
has their marriage and divorce records County Court
Clerk in Drumright has their marriage and divorce records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb/OKGenWeb project website for Creek County. Includes maps, marriage records, name indexes, history and other information for this county. Up until the creation of the State of Oklahoma in 1907, this area was part of the Indian Territories as the Creek Nation. There is also a USGenWeb page for the Indian Territories.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Creek County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- This page was last modified on 14 March 2013, at 19:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,216 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More