Crow Wing County, MinnesotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Crow Wing County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Crow Wing County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||May 23, 1857|
|Address|| Crow Wing County Courthouse|
326 Laurel Street
Brainerd, MN 56401
Crow Wing County Website
County Treasurer has birth records from 1873,
marriage records from 1871 and death records from 1874.
Court Administrator has divorce, probateand court records.
County Recorder has land records from 1867
and military discharge records from 1919. 
- 1857--Crow Wing County was created 23 May 1857 from Ramsey County. County seat: Brainerd 
- For a brief history of how Crow Wing County was named, click here, then select Crow Wing County.
Baxter | Brainerd | Breezy Point | Crosby | Crosslake | Cuyuna | Deerwood | Emily | Fifty Lakes | Fort Ripley | Garrison | Ironton | Jenkins | Manhattan Beach | Nisswa | Pequot Lakes | Riverton | Trommald
Bay Lake Township | Center Township | Crow Wing Township | Daggett Brook Township | Deerwood Township | Fairfield Township | Fort Ripley Township | Gail Lake Township | Garrison Township | Ideal Township | Irondale Township | Jenkins Township | Lake Edwards Township | Little Pine Township | Long Lake Township | Maple Grove Township | Mission Township \ Nokay Lake Township | Oak Lawn Township | Pelican Township | Perry Lake Township | Platte Lake Township | Rabbit Lake Township | Roosevelt Township | Ross Lake Township | Sibley Township | St. Mathias Township | Timothy Township | Wolford Township
Dean Lake | West Crow Wing
Old Crow Wing
- Civil War veteran burials in Crow Wing County. Click here.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Crow Wing County, MN Genealogy Forum (GenForum)
- Family History Library Catalog
- Crow Wing County GenWeb
- Cyndis's List: Crow Wing County
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Crow Wing County, Minnesota page 363, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2013, at 03:18.
- This page has been accessed 1,518 times.