Cumberland Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Cameron, John. Rev. John Cameron's Marriage Register of Bristol, Cumberland and Nottoway Parishes, Virginia, 1784-1815 and Other More Recent Records, Mainly of Nottoway Parish. FHL Film 32928 Item 3
- Bell, Landon C. Cumberland Parish, Lunenburg County, Virginia, 1746-1816, Vestry Book, 1746-1816. Richmond, Va.: William Byrd Press, 1930. FHL Film 1036822 Item 2; 1974 reprint: FHL Book 975.5643 K2b 1974
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 20:25.
- This page has been accessed 1,867 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More