Daniels County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Daniels County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Daniels County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||August 30, 1920|
|Address|| Daniels County Courthouse|
213 Main Street
PO Box 247
Scobey, MT 59263
Daniels County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created 30 August 1920 from Valley and Sheridan
- County seat: Scobey 
- Neighboring Counties: Roosevelt | Sheridan | Valley
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
County Clerk Recorder has birth and death records from 1920 and land records; Clerk Court has marriage, divorce and probate records from 1920; Clerk District has court records
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 415.
- This page was last modified on 23 May 2013, at 16:44.
- This page has been accessed 1,239 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More