From FamilySearch Wiki
United States Virginia Pittsylvania County Danville (Independent City)
1890 -- Danville was created in 1890 from Pittsylvania County. 
A wiki article describing an online collection is found at:
Virginia, Danville City Cemetery Records, 1833-2006 (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Cutten, George Barton. The Silversmiths of Virginia (together with Watchmakers and Jewelers) from 1694 to 1850. Richmond, Va.: The Dietz Press, Incorporated, 1952. Available at FHL. [Includes a section on Danville silversmiths.]
- 1874-1879 - Danville Birth Index 1874-1879. Batch C868712 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1841-1927 - Danville Marriage Index 1841-1927 is included in the IGI at FamilySearch - free.
Danville, Virginia deaths are included in the Library of Virginia's Death Index of Virginia, 1853-1896, sponsored by The Virginia Genealogical Society, available online - free.
Societies, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 18:22.
This page has been accessed 8,629 times.