Decatur County, AlabamaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1821--Decatur County was formed 17 December 1821 from Jackson County, Alabama.
- 1824--Abolished 28 December 1824 for want of minimal area, and her territory was divided between Madison and Jackson counties.
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, "Decatur County, Alabama" in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia at (accessed 27 August 2012).
- This page was last modified on 27 August 2012, at 22:45.
- This page has been accessed 903 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More