Decatur County, AlabamaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1821--Decatur County was formed 17 December 1821 from Jackson County, Alabama.
- 1824--Abolished 28 December 1824 for want of minimal area, and her territory was divided between Madison and Jackson counties.
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, "Decatur County, Alabama" in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia at (accessed 27 August 2012).
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 02:57.
- This page has been accessed 2,375 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page