Diocese of HerefordEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Diocese of Hereford|
|Bishops Court||Court of the Bishop of Hereford|
The diocese was founded in 676
The area of the diocese incorporates:
Archdeaconries and deaneries
- the Archdeaconry of Hereford
- comprises the Deaneries of Abbeydore, Bromyard, Hereford, Kington & Weobley, Ledbury, Leominster and Ross & Archenfield.
- the Archdeaconry of Ludlow
- comprises the Deaneries of Bridgnorth, Clun Forrest, Condover, Ludlow, Pontesbury and Telford Severn
- This page was last modified on 30 May 2012, at 06:11.
- This page has been accessed 524 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More