Duchesne County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in Duchesne County, 1930
- Boundaries: 'west part of Duchesne County, Utah, extending north to the summit of the Uintah Mountains, east to the [[Roosevelt Stake, south to the so-called Bad Land Cliffs, and west to the boundary line between Duchesne and Wasatch counties.
- Wards, 1930:'Altonah, Arcadia, Bluebell, Boneta, Duchesne, Midview, Mount Emmons, Mountain Home, Redcliff, Strawberry, Tabiona, Talmage and Upalco.
- Boundaries: west part of Uintah County and the east part of Duchesne County, Utah. The stake is bounded on the north by the Uintah Mountains, east by the White Rock River, the Sand Ridge and the Bookcliff Mountains, south by the Bookcliff Mountains, and west by the [[Duchesne Stake, Utah
- Wards, 1930: Alterra, Bennett, Cedarview, Hayden, Ioka, Leota, Moffatt, Montwel, Myton, Neola, Randlett and Roosevelt wards.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Duchesne County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Altonah Ward • Arcadia Ward • Bennett Ward • Bluebell Ward • Boneta Ward • Bridgeland Ward • Cedarview Ward • Duchesne Stake • Duchesne Ward • Fruitland Branch • Hanna Ward • Ioka Ward • Montwell Ward • Moon Lake Ward • Mount Emmons Ward • Mountain Home Ward • Myton Ward • Neola Ward • Roosevelt 1st Ward • Roosevelt 2nd Ward • Roosevelt Ward • Strawberry Branch • Strawberry Ward • Tabiona Ward • Talmage Ward • Upalco Ward • Utahn Branch • Utahn Ward • Whiterocks Ward •
- This page was last modified on 24 April 2013, at 02:30.
- This page has been accessed 363 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More