Dundy County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Dundy County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Dundy County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 27, 1873|
|Address|| Dundy County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 506
Benkelman, Nebraska 69021
Dundy County Courthouse
PO Box 506;
Benkelman, NE 69021
Count Clerk has birth records from 1907, death records
from 1904, burial, divorce, and court records.
County Judge has probate records. 
1873--Dundy County was created 27 February 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat:Benkelman 
For tips on accessing Dundy County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Dundy County, Nebraska page 430, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2013, at 15:12.
- This page has been accessed 1,021 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More