Eastern Nevada Indian Agency (Nevada)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Indians of North America-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
The Eastern Nevada Agency is a currently operating agency of the Bureau of Indian Affairs located at Elko, Nevada. Its supervising office is the Phoenix Area Office.
Indian Tribes, Reservations, and Colonies Associated With This Agency
- Battle Mountain Colony
- Duck Valley Reservation
- Duckwater Reservation
- Elko Colony
- Ely Colony
- South Fork Reservation
- Wells Colony
Eastern Nevada Agency
Elko, Nevada 89801
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 16 September 2011, at 07:52.
- This page has been accessed 995 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki