Emerson New Jersey Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Emerson New Jersey Family History Center has over 2000 microfilm on indefinite loan from the Family History Library.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 840 Soldier Hill Road, Emerson New Jersey, 07630-1521, United States
- Parking is located behind the building
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 3:00pm and 7:00-9:00pm
Holidays and when there is inclement weather:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Large collection of microfilm on indefinite loan from New York and New Jersey as well as other states and Puerto Rico.
- Large collection from Canada, especially New Foundland
- Large collection of microfilm on indefinite loan from Ireland, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland, as well as films from other European countries.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm and Microfiche readers, as well as a microfilm scanner and copier.
- Microfilm scans are free, copies from microfilm are 0.40 and prints from the computer are 0.10.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 18:20.
- This page has been accessed 1,628 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page